Our company was scammed by this company/people.

Merritt Quirk, Benjamin Huet and Rayhan Razzaque.

They approached us to participate on their music festival and charged us $1500 for rent for the event with the projected attendance of 8,000 people per day - but less than 1,000 people attended the festival on both days.

They charged us with the promise that they would bring people to the festival, but everything was untrue. They said that they would refund us the but never responded our email.

Aside from the fact that they are completely unprofessional and disorganized group,  they lied when they promised to return the $1500 rent .

THEY STOPPED ANSWERING PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS

Total liers and scam artists.

Reason of review: misrepresentation.

Had an Experience with Balearic Entertainment?

Comments

National American Miss - Pageant System Review from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more